The KICH Advantage
What makes KICH Hypnotherapy Training Different?
Here are some of the things we are really proud to shout about!
- Unlike some other organisations you can pay the fees for our courses on a month by month basis, this means at any time you can leave the course with only one months notice and no penalty.
- Often course books are an extra but at KICH Hypnotherapy Training course books and our extensive printed course notes (over 500 pages) are included at no extra cost as are all examination fees (where appropriate).
- We give you the brilliant benefit during your training of having 3 master classes with at least 3 guest lecturers, all are specialists in different areas of hypnotherapy and leaders in their respective specialisations.
- We also include full training and written notes in the the award winning ‘easy quit smoking program’ as part of your course.
- We don’t just teach you suggestion therapy, you will learn about deeper analytical methods of working too, this is not offered on some other courses.
- Automatic student membership of the professional organisations APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) and NCP (National Council of Psychotherapists) is free to our students.
- We offer plenty of opportunity to practice in the classroom and aim to make training with us good fun.
- We are pleased to offer great advice on the business side of the work, the professional details that make all the difference.
- Our Hypnotherapy training course surpasses the National Occupation Standards and will allow you to register not just with our accrediting bodies but with many other leading associations as well.
- We offer ongoing support, advice and supervision as standard this is provided long after graduation.
- At KICH Hypnotherapy training, we ensure that the standard of our training is maintained, both via the strength of the material we teach and the manner in which it is taught, covering every necessary practical and theoretical aspect of the work in fine detail.
- On graduation, we have a graduation ceremony, and a presentation because we care that you have passed your exam!
“We are serious about your training and your choice to become one of a growing number of our students who go on to become professional and accredited clinical hypnotherapists.
YOU matter to us.”